So, Yuletide was awesome this year. I wrote two fics, one of which was a brand new kink for me. I was all "this is the first I've run across this, must not be a very popular kink but seems okay to me" and then I wrote fic and the Yuletide readers have been proving how very wrong I was about that kink. Like whoa.
Author reveals are this weekend. Whee!
So, to start off, I got five fic. FIVE. And they're all awesome. ^___^Just a Little Slip
- (Grimm, PG, Eddie/Nick) It started with I need you and I trust you and protect my aunt and please. And it’s been so long since Eddie’s been wanted that he just couldn’t say no. I asked for a fic about Eddie going all animalistic and this fit that to a T.Not My Type
- (Hellboy, PG, Nuada/John) When John gets back, a lot of things are different around the BPRD. Most notably all the elves.More Nuada/John!!! There is so not enough of this pairing!Tree Dreams
- (Hellboy, PG, Nuada/John) John Myers: Tree Hugger. Even more Nuada/John, with a slight humor bent and a setup full of awesome and win.Stop and Smell the Grimm
- (Grimm, R, Eddie/Nick) Sometimes Nick forgets exactly how good Monroe's sense of smell is.THIS!! OMG THIS!!! *flails*Little Details
- (Hanna is Not a Boy's Name, G, Gen) It's not that he minds - but Hanna doesn't share much, so when he does, it feels extraordinarily important.Fic! For HiNaBN!! Happy, happy case fic!
And other fic I enjoyed, sorted by fandom, with a mix of genres and pairings or lack thereof:( Read more... )